Wednesday, January 13, 2010

E-Pics: Day 2

Remember the yukata Sak's family sent over from Japan? Remember that they sent them to California so we'd have time to practice with them before we left for Hawaii? Well, that never happened. We never practiced.

So there we were, day-of, trying to tie the ridiculously hard obi.

At least we had instructions, which we tried our best to look at from Sak's ITouch.

But we got it all done, somehow, and headed out the door for the Byodo-in Temple in Kaneohe. You might recognize it as the place where Mrs. Sushi got married.

It's a beautiful place, that's for sure!























Sak's grandmother was very excited about us wearing the yukata, and requested pictures. I'll have to print some out and send them to her! But other than that, I'm not sure what else to do with all these. I'd hate to have spent all that time cloning random tourists out of the pictures for nothing!

If you took engagement pictures, what did you end up doing with them?

(Pictures by Penga-Mom, editing by Penga.)

6 comments:

  1. The heart-hands one is adorable and unexpected. And all the different poses/locations are great! As to what to do with them...well. Hang a couple up on walls? Print them all out and put them in a tiny album? Tough call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart hands one too! Also, I love the one of you two in the rain. You look so cute together.
    I'd suggest getting a book made using artcow or mypublisher or blurb. It would probably be a little cheaper than printing tons and adding them to a photo album plus its a great grandmother/mom gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the heart-hands pic! These are great!

    We're using our e-pics as a guest book. I made it through Shutterfly - literally blogging it as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, the heart pic was like one of the few I didn't edit at all. I'll have to look into that book idea. She might like that a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pics! Too cute, can I just say I love the pic of your feet- weird to say- but it's totally adorable! :o)

    ReplyDelete