Wow, Hive. Finally full circle, it's been a year since my debut as a Blogging Bee. Happy New Year indeed!
2010 proved a most excellent year for us, and I will always remember you all for being such a huge part of my life. You know, in that honest, sentimental-yet-still-slightly-creepy fashion of virtual friendship. You welcomed me in, solved all my problems, sent me off, and welcomed married-me back again. You even shared your love with Mr. Sew, though the silly man remained too chicken to stop lurking and create an account. And know that I hold you responsible for giving him the biggest ego ever, seriously.
But now that the wedding is over and re-capped, it's time for us Sews to go back to the underground we came from. Who knows what's in store for us next, but God willing, we'll be hand-in-hand to explore, tackle, chew on, and sew together whatever-it-may-be.
Before I go - I wanted to share my very favorite wedding picture of the day. Which, oddly, is most definitely not Mr. Sew's favorite picture.
|(Photo by Terra Photography)|
Hive, thank you for all the support, advice, commiserating, ideas, and love you have shown both of us this past year. I wish you all the best joy and blessings in your own marriages!
Our wedding, recapped:
- We took care of some last minute DIY details, and officialized everything.
- We vacationed with our out-of-towners, and threw a yummy welcome beach brunch.
- Mr. Sew saluted an angry dragon during our wedding rehearsal, and we sniffed at our dinner.
- Wal-Mart crashed my bachelorette.
- The women magically transformed, and Mr. Sew tied me into our dress.
- There was a windy photoshoot on the beach, and then we hung out at the chapel in flat shoes.
- We marched to the altar and got married.
- Everyone was camera-happy.
- Reception time! A bustle for our first dance, and then it was time to eat.
- I wore a kimono, and then fed some lions.
- We tried a bouquet pull, which didn't go as planned. Coincidentally, neither did our cake feeding.
- Everyone yelled banzai before Rick-rolling on the dance floor.
- Details: ceremony and reception
- Our wedding movie!
- Honeymoon in Japan: Parts 1, 2, 3, 4
- Back at home! Reception Part 1 & 2