Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Photo Perplexion

Photography is really a tricky subject for me. Both my family and Saka's are decent photographers, and Mom&Dad have a pretty good sports photography business going. So my first impulse was - why do I even need a photographer?

I've since been convinced otherwise, don't worry.

But because of the sheer amount of photos I know will be taken already, I want something extra special from whoever we decide to hire. Something artistic. Something with strange angles, perspective, color. Something that doesn't look like a picture, but more like a painting or illustration. In other words, I want art. Fisheye lenses, foreground/background perspective, mirror images, you name it. Oh, and also at a reasonable price, did I mention that?



(source)

How crazy cool is this shot? Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment