Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekendless

So I just took a peek at my calendar, and it appears that I am virtually fresh out of weekends.

Last weekend 5/15 - Saka-brother graduation (we were in LA for 4 days!)
Weekend 5/22 - Maker Faire
Weekend 5/29 - Fanime
Weekend 6/5 - Family friend grad party
Weekend 6/12 - *Possibly* free
Weekend 6/19 - Father's Day
Weekend 6/26 - Friend S's wedding & City Team volunteering
Weekend 7/3 - Fourth of July
Weekend 7/10 - *Possibly* free
Weekend 7/17 - *Possibly* free
Weekend 7/24 - Away we go!

So that's only 3 possible weekends in which I can dedicate to purely wedding related planning. The rest will be spent somewhat "out of office". Kind of scary, really.

How many free weekends (if any) do you have left?

6 comments:

  1. With 13 days until the wedding I'm going to LA for 5 days... Awesome.

    I totally get the feeling :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of scary? Not as scary as less than two weeks out. :-P

    YAY City Team!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gator & alvina - you can do it! and yes, 2 weeks out is much much scarier, I believe you!

    and @alvina - does your church does city team too? hehe, small bay-area-world ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a daunting schedule! Good luck lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I need to look into that! Although I know that many of the next will be spent moving, relocating, and setting up house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, don't remind me... I'm running out of weekends too and it's a little scary!

    ReplyDelete