Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy 100!

Hey there, Wedcon buddies!

Some of you may have noticed that Weddingbee is having a Valentine's Day card swap. I'll be participating, but in case I don't get any of you wonderful ladies in the random sample, would anyone like a card?

Your support, comments and blogs mean so much to me. It's so comforting to know we are all going through the same planning ups and downs, and reading about how everyone tackles the issues - both big and small - is incredibly insightful. I just can't express how much I love this little bride-blog community. So please let me send you a token of my gratitude? I'll try and make them as non-crappy-looking as possible!

You can send your mailing info to pengawenga@gmail.com ...I promise I won't stalk you! ^_^"

(P.S. Can't believe I've made it to 100 posts!)

5 comments:

  1. Happy 100, I'm totally emailing you now :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Happy 100 posts! You know I want one! Do you still have my address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! thanks! and I don't still have your address Bee >.>" I tossed the envelope! Could you send me again pleasssee? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one!!! I'll send you my address :)

    ReplyDelete